At times using Xammp on a Windows machine you need to find ways for Xammp to work faster. The easiest way is to change the speed of your PHP memory. To do this do the following,
- Find your php.ini on Windows it will more than likely be php.ini
- Open the file using notepad
- Find the line that says memory_limit = 32M.
- Change it to anything you like, I make it 256M so that frame works like Drupal and CiviCrm can be tested on it.
- Save the file
- Restart Xammp
- Now you have a faster Xammp installation
Please note that you don't add too much to the memory_limit as this will affect your computers performance. I hope this works and makes your web development a more enjoyable process.